Saturday, February 8, 2020

Bishop show us the world inside the world.


Earlier today,the grace of God catapult I and Mr. Ernest to meet with our Boss his lordship,the Jehoval Field Marshal cum the father of the less privilege,Dr. Bishop Sam Zuga in his office at Burj Al Arab,the only Seven Star Hotel in the world and also the best Hotel worldwide.

Burj Al Arab Hotel is built in the middle of the sea, near Burj Khalifa,the tallest building worldwide! Burj Al Arab Hotel is also where Sam Zuga Foundation and Sam Zuga International headquarters situated.

I discovered today that,there is world inside world. At the gate of Burj Al Arab,I saw classic people (White Men)with classic vehicle standing outside and taking snapshot without permission to access the Hotel premises.

My Boss took us inside his office,thereafter, we departed to relaxation premises, we took our dinner there and catch fun. I was speechless, because till we left Burj Al Arab,I observed that,we were the only black people there.

Again,I was also privileged to met the personal Assistance to Bishop Sam Zuga on foreign affairs Mr. Assou Kek ,immediately my Boss introduced me to his PA,Mr. Kek applaud me and encourage me to remain obedient and sincere, that he also do watch my media outing too.

I am yet to control myself from the tears of joy, what have I done to deserve all this? At a seating, my Boss spent N300,000 for our dinner, a plate of food here is 750 dirham's making total of 3000 dirham,this money if convert into Nigeria currency is #75000 per plate.
Bishop Sam Zuga simplicity is too much,so far,he is the only Billionaire that I see seating on a roundtable with his boys,to eat exactly what his boys are eating.
Please friends, join me to wish Bishop Zuga long life and good health,this is someone who doesn't know my local government not to talk of my biological parents, in fact,enven my name he still asked me today to remind him.
Long live Sam Zuga Foundation,
Long live Sam Zuga Internationa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think

  Privacy Policy This privacy policy applies to the Ball Break Adventure Game app for mobile devices, together with any related services ope...