Thursday, February 6, 2020

AFRICAN BEST FISH MARKET TO BE BUILT IN NIGERIA


There is nothing sweet like having a humble and understanding Boss. Since I was born in early 90s,yesterday remain my confused day.

It happened when his lordship Dr. Bishop Sam Zuga took I and his newly employed boy Mr. Ernest to a Fish Market in Dubai and asked us to make a choice of Fishes that we want to eat, both of us were confused with our choice. But what give me joy is that, I advised my Boss (Bishop) to establish this kind of market in Nigeria, and fortunately the Bishop listened to me.

With Bishop Sam Zuga Nigeria is going to reclaim her glory in the nearly future.

Long live Sam Zuga Foundation
Long live Sam Zuga International.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think

  Privacy Policy This privacy policy applies to the Ball Break Adventure Game app for mobile devices, together with any related services ope...